Terms and Conditions apply of course
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Unless otherwise stipulated, payment for individual advert bookings is due to be received from the advertiser within 7 days following publication of the advertisement.
2. Where package discounts are taken, payment can be made in advance for the full package or paid per issue. Where paid per issue, set up of a standing order or direct debit is required.
3. We accept payment by cheque, BACS transfer or cash. Cheques should be made payable to YourElmbridge.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that any artwork or other materials submitted for inclusion in Your Elmbridge is legal and copywrite free and free from error, inaccuracies or omissions. If your artwork is designed by our graphic designer you must give written approval before we go to press or it cannot be included.
5. The advertiser may cancel any booking with no charge, no less than 14 days before the copy date of the issue in which the advertisement was to be inserted. Cancellation will be effective when written notice is received by the publisher.
6. Cancellation Charges
Cancellation 15+ days before copy deadline will not be subject to payment
Cancellation 7-14 days before copy deadline will be subject to 50% payment
Cancellation 0-6 days before copy deadline will be subject to payment in full
7. If a discount has been applied for booking multiple issues, this discount received will no longer be applicable and advertisements will be payable at the appropriate rate. A new invoice will be issued with a surcharge to cover advertisements that have already been invoiced at the discounted rate. The payment date for any previous invoices remains unaffected.